This tutorial will show you how to uninstall or remove fonts on your Mac. If you installed an unwanted custom font, you can easily remove from your macOS computer.
How-to Uninstall or Remove Fonts on Mac
1. Open Finder, go to Applications on the right-side under Favorites, and open Font Book
2. Right-click on the font and hit Remove <font-name> Family.
3. Hit Remove.
This tutorial will show you the easiest way to transfer pictures from your iPhone or iPad to your computer. This method does not require you to download any programs and also allows you to transfer photos from an iOS device that isn’t linked to the computer.
How-to Transfer Images from iPhone to Computer
1. Connect your iOS device to computer.
2. Open Launchpad and open Preview.
3. Go to File > Import from iPhone…
4. Select the images you want and hit Import.
You can even manually drag and drop the pictures onto your desktop.
This tutorial was tested on a 12″ Macbook running macOS High Sierra but this should work on older versions of macOS.